Beauty and the Beast 4 (New Decoration Class)
Beauty and the Beast
Come join us for a decor-focused class on how to create a unique and intricate chocolate lace wrap for your cakes, giving it an elegant and sophisticated finish, inspired by Beauty and the Beast. This technique requires a lot of patience and attention to detail, but it gives a very personal touch to your cakes. Chocolate cake layers will be pre-prepared and frosting techniques will be taught on how to achieve straight sides. Participants will also be creating their own lace designs from scratch, going home with your very own one-of-a-kind cake.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to achieve straight sides using Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Type of chocolate to use for lace wraps
- How to prepare parchment piping bags to achieve good chocolate flow
- Preparing your own lace design and tips to minimize breaking
- Consistency of chocolate before wrapping
* Cake layers will be pre-prepared for students (Chocolate Cake)
* Type of flower provided may vary depending on availability
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6" Chocolate Lace Cake, specially decorated by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.