2-Tiered Violet Cascade (Advanced Class)
Our first in-house professional class makes its debut with a stunning two-tiered buttercream cake adorned with fresh flowers! Tiered cakes are not as simple as just stacking them on top of one another as there are many factors that you will need to consider. This class is perfect for those of you who are looking to level-up your skills in cake decorating.
In this course, you will learn a plethora of skills that you will find very useful, be it whether it is to start your own business or to make a wedding cake for your best friend! This course is suitable for both professionals and hobbyists alike, as long as you have the basics of frosting a cake and the determination to learn.
*Note: Maximum of 6 pax in the class. This is to ensure that full attention is given to each student.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make a Swiss Meringue Buttercream (Demonstration only)
- How to frost an 8” REAL cake
- How to frost a 6” DUMMY cake
- How to achieve a seamless violet ombre effect with the bottom and top tier cakes
- How to maintain the structural integrity of a two-tiered cake
- Stacking techniques, tips and tricks
- How to safely insert fresh flowers into your cake
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to frost and decorate their own cake
*Cake layers will be pre-made for students
*Each student will bring home one 8" (Real) + 6” (Dummy) 2 Tiered Violet Cascade Cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.