Valentine's Bliss 12
Blissful Berries Cake
Come join us to make your very own Blissful Berries Cake! We use a premium blend of berries tea by The 1872 Clipper Tea Co. and infuse it into our signature sponge cake recipe, giving the cake a subtle hint of fruitiness and pleasant looking shade of violet. We also fill this cake with a delicious homemade raspberry pastry cream that is bound to impress your family and friends.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Blissful Berries Tea-infused sponge cake
- Make and prepare lemon buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream
- To create your own gumpaste decorations based on the designs, colors and cutters provided
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cakes but decorate and frost ONE 6" Blissful Berries Cake individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.