Traditional Nonya Kuih 3
Traditional Nonya Kuih
Nyonya kueh made simple! Come and learn how to make Singapore’s most well-loved traditional kuihs, 9-layer Kuih Lapis and Kuih Bingka with simple ingredients and tools. Enjoy the springy and peel-able layers of kuih lapis and the softness of the kuih bingka. These sweet delights will surely bring back your childhood memories!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to handle and prepare tapioca
- How to make baked tapioca cake
- How to make steamed kuih lapis
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will go home with one 6” Kuih Bingka and one 4.5” Kuih Lapis
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components in pairs but will bake and steam their own kuihs INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.