Summer Surprise 14
Summer Surprise (Orange White Chocolate Mousse Cake with Mixed Berries Cereal)
Learn to make and enjoy this rich, fruity, yummy and tangy cake with a crunch that leaves you wanting more! You will be amazed by the different textures and flavours in each layer as you build it up. If you have always wanted to learn how to bake your own cake or to make one for that special occasion, this class will guide you step by step to make your very first mousse cake from scratch using fresh and simple ingredients.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make create a mousse using chocolate and fruit puree.
- How to incorporate cereals with berries as a base for cakes.
- How to bake a simple and tangy sponge cake.
- How to construct a cake using the reverse method starting from the top layer of the cake instead!
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with a 6-inch cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare each component of the cake but will layer and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.