Sugar-Free Banana Loaf & Chamomile Teacake 5
Sugar-Free Banana Loaf & Chamomile Teacake
Introducing our sugar-free loaf and tea cakes inspired by Spring and Autumn!
Spring - Floral chamomile notes with a light tinge of sweet honey earthiness, this tea cake is perfect with a warm cup of tea!
Autumn - Introducing our first sugar free loaf! An elevated version of the traditional banana loaf bread, our SUGAR-FREE maple pecan banana loaf is finished off with brown butter and granola, perfect with a cup of coffee.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare teacake with creaming method
- How to prepare sugar-free loaf cake with all in method
- How to brown butter
- How to prepare and decorate teacake with royal icing
- How to glaze loaf cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to make the teacake / loaf but will decorate their own and go home with one honey chamomile teacake & maple pecan banana loaf each.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.