Scarlet Cheese Cake 11
Tired of a normal, boring, old cheesecake? Bump up your cheesecake skills with us, as we re-create the famous red velvet cheesecake! Inside this intricate cake lies 3 different textures: a moist and tender red velvet sponge cake, a creamy cheesecake insert, and a light mascarpone cheese frosting. Learn how to stack these layers evenly and finish your cake off with an intricate and rustic design!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare moist and tender red velvet sponge cake
- How to prepare a cheesecake insert
- How to prepare a mascarpone cheese frosting
- How to frost a cake with rustic design
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.