Santa Surprise Red Velvet Cake 6
Santa Surprise Red Velvet Cake
This cute Santa Cake comes with a surprise inside and we promise that it will be a showstopping centrepiece for your Christmas dinner celebration. This cake is made up of 3 layers of moist Red Velvet cake and 1 layer of Black Velvet cake. In this class, we will be teaching you the technique on how to achieve the santa belt effect upon slicing the cake. The cake is also filled and enveloped with a delicious Cream Cheese Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Students will get to work with some gumpaste elements and buttercream to create the features of Santa himself. Lastly a Santa hat topper will be provided to complete the final look! Come join us for this exciting class this Christmas!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare 3 layers of moist red velvet cake
- Technique to achieve the santa belt surprise
- How to prepare a Cream Cheese Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to assemble and frost a cake
- How to roll out gumpaste and cut out the shape of Santa's face and nose
- How to pipe Santa's beard and eyes using buttercream
*Santa hat topper will be provided
*Red velvet layers will be baked by students. One Black velvet layer will be pre-made and provided
*Buttercream for decoration of beard and eyes will be pre-made and provided
*Gumpaste will be pre-coloured
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" 4 Layer Santa Surprise Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.