Sakura Uji Matcha Cake 7
Sakura Uji Matcha Cake
It is the season of the year for Cherry Blossom (Sakura) again! Join us in baking our creation of Sakura Uji Matcha cake revealing a lovely color combination within the cake itself. This cake consists of a versatile biscuit base, layered with matcha sponge cake and sakura creamux. Lastly, envelope the cake with a refreshing sakura peach mousse and top it off with a sakura jelly layer.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a biscuit base
- How to prepare a Matcha sponge cake
- How to prepare a Sakura creamux
- How to prepare a Sakura Peach Mousse
- How to prepare a Sakura jelly
- How to assemble and decorate your cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.