Roasted Strawberries and Maple Blossom Cake 3 (Mother's Day Special)
Show your appreciation towards your mum (or mother figure) by spending a day baking a delicately light and dainty-looking cake this Mother’s Day. And because it’s such a special day, we’re letting you bring your Mum for free! Enjoy the whole process of baking the cake layers, to frosting and finally creating each individual blossom from scratch and assembling it on your cake. So come join us for a great bonding session between you and your mum! =)
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare and bake a roasted strawberries sponge cake
- How to prepare a maple flavoured swiss meringue buttercream (demo only)
- How to colour buttercream (demo only)
- How to stack and frost a cake to achieve straight sides and sharp edges
- How to individually pipe flower blossoms and attach them to your cake
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6"Roasted Strawberries and Maple Blossom Cake to share with your family, and of course your mum.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.