Passionfruit Praline Entremet (With Feuilletine Base!)
This cake starts off with a decadent and rich dark chocolate cake and praline mousse. It ends with a surprising tangy passionfruit jelly that undercuts the heavy richness and balances the sweetness, which means that one slice is no longer enough!
About the course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a Passionfruit Jelly insert (Partial Hands On)
- How to prepare Praline Paste (Demo-Only)
- How to make a crispy Feuilletine base
- How to make a dark chocolate hazelnut mousse
- How to prepare a shiny dark chocolate glaze
- How to make a rich truffle chocolate cake
- Tips on the assembly, glazing and decoration of a square entremet cake
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type : Full Hands On
- Reccomended age: 16 years and above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided
*Preparation and making of the cake will be done in pairs
*Assembly and decoration will be done individually
*Each Student will bring home one 6” Square Entremet
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.