Pandan Kaya Cake 27
Pandan Kaya Cake
Join us for an exciting baking class to learn to make your own Pandan Kaya Cake, inspired by Bengawan Solo. The cake is made up of 3 layers of fragrant pandan sponge cake and enveloped with a coating of creamy kaya custard. This is a perfect cake for pandan kaya lovers and is bound to give you your kaya fix for the day!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to bake moist pandan sponge cake layers
- How to prepare pandan kaya
- How to assemble the pandan kaya and cake layers
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers and to prepare the Pandan Kaya but will assemble their own Pandan Kaya cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.