Pandan & Banana Sugee 5
Pandan & Banana Sugee
The Sugee cake is a celebration of Eurasians in both Singapore and Malaysia. Made using Semolina flour, our Pandan and Banana Sugee Cake encapsulates both the crunchiness of Semolina and the moistness of a loaf cake! In this class, learn how to make Baker’s Brew’s famous Pandan and Banana Sugee Loaf. You will then learn how to decorate your Pandan Sugee with cream cheese icing and your Banana Sugee with maple syrup banana slices.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Pandan Sugee
- How to prepare a Banana Sugee
- How to prepare a cream cheese frosting
- Decorate with toasted shredded coconut and sliced bananas
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will bring home four 6” Pandan and Banana Sugees (Two of each type)
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will decorate their own 6” Pandan and Banana Sugees INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.