Orh Nee Cake (Sweet Yam) 10
Orh Nee Cake
Transform your local favorite dessert into a mousse cake with Bakers Brew! In this class, you will learn how to prepare a coconut jaconde sponge, a pumpkin creameux and a yam mousse made from scratch. You will then assemble your cake with a layer of gingko nuts and coconut jelly and decorate them with fresh marshmallows!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a coconut jaconde sponge
- How to prepare a pumpkin creameux
- How to make a yam mousse (Using fresh yam!)
- How to prepare coconut milk jelly
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS for every component, but will be layering, assembling and decorating your own 6” Orh Nee Cake individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.