Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your own New Java Cake from scratch. This is a perfect cake for coffee lovers and is bound to give you your caffeine fix for the day!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare and make a coffee gula melaka curd
- How to bake moist gula melaka sponge layers
- Make and prepare the coffee swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with drips
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" New Java Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.