Minion Tear-Apart Bun
Bello!!! What is Carl and Phil looking at in wonder…? Why is Stuart irritated, and is Dave actually fearful of him…and who is that smiley guy in the center?? These guys are so cute, you can’t bear to eat them. This class is a different take on the popular water roux method where glutinous rice flour is used in replacement of wheat flour to give that soft, tear-apart texture. Come learn how to make yummy sweet potato fillings that would be used in this recipe as well!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare glutinous rice roux
- How to prepare soft bread dough with REAL sweet potato incorporated in dough
- How to prepare homemade healthy sweet potato filling
- How to shape and colour dough
- How to decorate minions
Class Duration: 5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home 5 minion buns, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Note: This is a pair work class, baking in a pair and decorating as an individual
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.