Mandarin Orange Chiffon (CNY Special) 2
Mandarin Orange Chiffon Cake
Happy Lunar New Year! Come join us for a fun-filled class that represents what Chinese New Year is all about, with a mandarin orange cake! What better way to visit houses than with a cake that looks exactly like the real thing!
About the Course
- How to make a mandarin orange chiffon cake
- How to wreath a basket out of chiffon cake
- How to shape chiffon cake into oranges
- Decorate the basket of oranges that is fully edible
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake but will assemble and decorate their own 8” Mandarin Orange Chiffon Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.