Koko Krunch Cake
Ever thought of having your favorite breakfast cereal in the form of a cake? Join us today to learn how to bake a Koko Krunch sponge, layered with Koko Krunch streusel and frosted with a delicious Koko Krunch buttercream. You will also learn how to decorate the cake with an accidentally tilted cereal box which spills out cereal and milk!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Koko Krunch sponge cake
- How to prepare a crunchy Koko Krunch streusel
- How to prepare a soft and fluffy swiss meringue buttercream
- How to frost and decorate a cake with tilted cereal box design with white chocolate drips
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.