Earl Grey Lavender 95
Earl Grey Lavender
Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your our Earl Grey Lavender Cake from scratch. From baking soft and moist earl grey sponges sandwiched between two layers of earl grey pastry cream, to frosting the cake with lavender-infused buttercream, you get to bring home your very own dainty-looking cake at the end of the day.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare the earl grey pastry cream (Demonstration)
- How to bake soft and moist earl grey sponge cake layers
- Make and prepare the lavender-infused swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with lavender watercolour swirl effect
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Earl Grey Lavender cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.