Dark Chocolate Kinako Stump Cake 5
Dark Chocolate Kinako Stump Cake
In this class, you will be learning how to prepare a unique and decadent kinako dark chocolate swiss roll stump adorned with edible decorations such as marshmallow fluff, crushed wafer moss and gumpaste mushrooms. The cake is filled with a nutty Kinako white chocolate ganache and you will also learn the techniques on how to achieve a realistic log frosting.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare dark chocolate swiss roll
- How to prepare a dark chocolate ganache
- How to prepare a Kinako (Roasted Soy Bean) White Chocolate Ganache (Demo only)
- How to roll and assemble a swiss roll
- How to frost and decorate your cake
- How to make marshmallow fluff (Demo only)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Gumpaste decorations will be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.