Christmas Choux 6
Choux pastry has a reputation for being difficult. But fret not! It is surprising simple once you master the techniques. Join us and learn to bake the perfect choux topped with crisp craquelin and filled with glorious crème diplomat. Make it Christmas-sy with light and airy meringue cookies to wow your guests this Christmas!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare choux pastry
- How to prepare matcha craquelin (demo)
- How to prepare vanilla crème diplomat
- How to prepare meringue cookies (demo)
- How to assemble Christmas choux
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but will assemble 6 pieces of choux pastries INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.