Chocolate Symphony (for Choc Lovers!) 28
Chocolate Symphony Cake
Experience a symphony of different chocolate tastes and textures in this rich and decadent cake. From the crunchy oreo biscuit base, to a velvety chocolate cheesecake layer, followed by a rich and moist chocolate cake and finally enveloped with a silky smooth Belgian dark chocolate ganache. This cake is bound to satisfy all the chocolate lovers out there.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare a moist chocolate cake
- How to prepare a baked chocolate cheesecake with oreo base
- How to prepare a pourable chocolate ganache
- Chocolate decorations provided for you to decorate your cake
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Chocolate Symphony Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.