Join us this festive season to learn this Chocolate Mint Log Cake from Instructor Eunice!
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to bake chocolate swiss roll layer
- Participants will proceed with baking their own swissroll
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare peppermint swiss meringue buttercream and chocolate ganache
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own buttercream and ganache
- Basic demonstration of frosting the log cake
- Participants will frost their cakes using buttercream
- Participants will complete the log cake with the white chocolate shavings and piped holly
Complete the class by bringing home a Chocolate Mint Log Cake and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while aseembling of cake will be individual work.
*The twirled white chocolate is only for illustration purposes, it will not be part of the class syllabus and it will not be provided.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.