Chendol Cake (Private - Rina 6PAX)
Regardless of where Chendol originated from, it is still a well-loved dessert by all. Come and learn how to make your very own Chendol cake with us, as we re-create this localdessert into a cake. Made with two layers of fragrant pandan gula melaka sponge cake, layered with red beans, chendol jelly, attap seeds and topped with our special coconut fudge, this chendol sponge would surely surprise you and your relatives.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to bake Pandan sponge cake.
- How to prepare a creamy coconut fudge.
- How to assemble the cake by layering.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the sponge layers but will assemble their own Chendol cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.