Chempedak Charlotte Cake 1
Chempedak Charlotte Cake
This Chempedak Charlotte cake is our very own take of a local tropical fruit incorporated into a classic design. In this class, you will learn how to make and pipe a lady finger sponge from scratch. You will also be taught on how to incorporate chempedak puree to flavor your mousse.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a lady finger sponge
- How to prepare a Chempedak Mousse
- How to prepare a Mascarpone Mousse
- How to assemble and decorate your cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Chocolate decorations and macarons will be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.