Bubur Cha Cha Cake 5
Bubur Cha Cha Cake
Inspired from the local favorite dessert – Bobo Chacha. Join us as we re-create this traditional dessert into a cake! Learn to make flavorful gula melaka sponge cake layered with colorful bobo chacha filling and frosted with our signature coconut buttercream. You will also learn how to pipe colorful pom poms and assemble onto the cake to create a ‘party’ look!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Gula Melaka sponge cake
- How to prepare a Bobo Chacha filling
- How to prepare a coconut swiss meringue buttercream
- How to assemble and frost your cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.