Bandung Red Ruby Cake
Truly a wonderful marriage between 2 popular local desserts – Rose Bandung and Red Ruby! In this class, you will learn to bake the Bandung cake layers, prepare red rubies from scratch as well as the preparation of coconut pastry cream. Ending with a perfectly frosted cake with roses and leaves design. You’d definitely be able to impress your folks and loved ones with this unique combination!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make Bandung sponges and rose buttercream
- How to make coconut pastry cream filling (demo)
- How to prepare and cook red rubies
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream
- To pipe with roses and leaves on the side of the cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble a 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.