Safari Animals Japanese Melon Pan 7
Safari Animals Japanese Melon Pan
If you have always wanted to learn how to bake your own breads from scratch or to try creating cute and Instagram-able Japanese melon pans, this is the class for you! Using simple ingredients, the class will guide you through step by step to make your breakfast bread rolls attractive and more fun to share and eat!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to knead, shape and bake fluffy milk bread rolls
- How to make and colour the cookie crust for Japanese melon pans using natural ingredients
- How to decorate and bake soft and fresh Japanese melon pans
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will go home with 6 Japanese melon pans
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the doughs but will portion and decorate their own breads INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.