Join us for a fun pizza and focaccia making class from our guest instructor Charlynn Gwee!
- Introduction of ingredients
- Preparing and understanding the technique of preparing the preferment
- Learn the techniques of mixing and understanding the dough
- Shaping and proofing techniques
Complete the class by bringing home your Pizza & Focaccia and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.