Kawaii Japanese Bear Fruit Tart 3
Kawaii Japanese Bear Fruit Tart
Come join our very own local award winning bento artist, upcoming cookbook author and blogger, Shirley from Little Miss Bento, for a kawaii-filled baking and full hands-on session to make your very own one-of-a-kind kawaii fruit tart! This amazingly cute and novel tart is filled with Shirley’s very own homemade rare cheese and raspberry cream layers. Finish off this Japanese fruit tart by adorning it with little teddy decorations made out of fruits. This tart is both a feast for the eyes and also bound to satisfy your sweet cravings!
About the course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a tart crust in an aluminium tart mould
- How to prepare a shortcake sponge
- How to prepare rare cheese and raspberry cream (demo)
- Tips on how to create cute character fruit toppings and decorations
Each participant will receive a certificate signed by Shirley herself at the end of the workshop.
Bring home your very own 18cm Kawaii Tart to share with family and friends!
*Guest Instructor classes are not entitled to the 10% Weekday Promotion Code
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on (Students will work in groups of 3 but decorate their tarts individually)
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.