Safari Swiss Rolls
Dive into an adventure with us as we showcase how to prepare two decorative swiss rolls matching the safari theme! Make a giraffe and cow themed swiss roll and amaze your friends! Learn the proper techniques of making a proper Swiss Roll sponge, how to prepare a delicious vanilla and chocolate Chantilly Cream and roll the Swiss Roll!
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make decorative swiss roll sponge (Giraffe and Cow pattern)
- How to prepare Chantilly cream frosting (Chocolate and Vanilla) (Demo only)
- How to make a proper Swiss Roll sponge
- How to assemble and roll the sponges
- How to store and cut the Swiss Roll
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to bake the sponge layers but will frost and bring home TWO Swiss Rolls INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.