Rainbow Cake 64
Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your own Rainbow Cake from scratch. From baking soft and moist vanilla sponges to frosting with vanilla buttercream, you get to bring home your stunning rainbow tower at the end of the day.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to bake soft and moist vanilla sponge cake layers
- Make and prepare the vanilla swiss meringue buttercream
- How to prepare rainbow meringue cookies (Demonstration)
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with rainbow sprinkles and meringue cookies
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Rainbow Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.