Peach Cobbler Cake
How about a refreshing sweet and tangy peach cake for a change? Come join us to make your very own fruity, peachy, light and fluffy butter-based cake. Complement Our delicious homemade peach compote and extremely crunchy crumble complements the cake perfectly. Lastly, learn how to achieve a watercolour effect frosting using a sweet-sour lemon swiss meringue buttercream!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare peach compote using canned peaches
- How to prepare a peach flavoured buttercake
- How to prepare a light and less sweet swiss meringue buttercream
- How to prepare crumble (demo only)
- Assembling of a 3 layered cake
- Learn how to achieve a Watercolour effect on your cake
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 Inch Peach cobbler cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.