Pastel Batik Swiss Roll 5
Pastel Batik Swiss Rolls
In this class, participants will learn how to prepare a soft and moist swiss roll sponge with intricate batik patterns. After which, participants will learn how to prepare a chocolate Chantilly cream and assemble their own swiss rolls. Fret not, as this skill is transferable to any other pattern, and you will be able to create your own unique designs by the end of the class!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and moist batik swiss roll
- Colouring and piping intricate batik design with template
- How to prepare a chocolate Chantilly cream
- How to assemble and roll the sponge
- How to store and cut swiss roll
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Participants will get to bring home ONE 28cm swiss roll each
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 28cm Swiss Roll INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.