Ondeh Ondeh Cake 17
A popular and delicious tea-time snack in Singapore. Ondeh Ondeh Cake comprises of the perfect blend between pandan and gula melaka.
Content of Class:
Introduction of ingredients
Preparation of pandan sponge cake layers
Baking of pandan cake layers
Preparation of coconut swiss meringue buttercream and gula melaka
Assembling of pandan cake layers, frosted with coconut buttercream, gula melaka and shredded coconut.
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Ondeh Ondeh Cake and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.