Mino Dinosaur Cake
We have taken the nation’s favourite local drink and turned it into a mighty fine Milo Dinosaur (Heaped with Milo powder) Cake! This cake is infused with loads of that Milo goodness that is both milky and malty, with homemade Milo Crumbs in between the layers for that extra crunch.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare moist Milo sponge cake layers
- How to prepare Burnt Condensed Milk (Demo Only)
- How to prepare Milo Crumbs for filling (Demo Only)
- How to prepare a Burnt Condensed Milk Butter Cream
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.