Melon Mango Shortcake 3
Melon Mango Shortcake
Tired of the traditional strawberry shortcake? No worries! Bakers Brew has reinvented the shortcake into a sweet yet refreshing melon mango shortcake. Inside contains a fluffy genoise sponge and layers of luscious whipped cream filled with mango cubes. Also learn how to decorate your cake in a minimalist style using mint whipped cream, mango curd drip and melon green macarons.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a moist yet sturdy genoise sponge (Egg heating method)
- How to prepare mango curd for drip (Demo only)
- How to layer mango cubes inside cake
- How to frost cake with mint whipped cream
*Macaron decorations will be pre-prepared and is not part of the class
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided\
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.