Honeydew Dreams 4
Inspired by the honeydew cake trend, we decided to put a local twist to this cake by fusing a well-loved honeydew sago dessert with this honeydew cake! Inside contains a cloud-like angel food sponge, layered with a creamy honeydew sago mousse and fresh honeydew cubes wedged in-between luscious whipped cream. Learn how to decorate this cake using Korean-inspired minimal cake design using fresh melon spheres and thyme leaves. A delicious and creamy combination, this cake is the epitome of anyone’s honeydew dreams!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare and make angel food cake
- How to prepare a mousse filling using sago (Demonstration only)
- How to frost a full cake using fresh cream
- How to make melon spheres without using a melon baller
- How to layer fresh honeydew cubes inside cake
- How to decorate a cake minimally (Korean-inspired)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 years old and above
- Quantity: One 6-inch cake per student
*Students will work in PAIRS for each component, but will assemble cakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.