Honey Spiced Pear Cake 8
Honey Spiced Pear Cake
Think honey stars and a bowl of spiced pear dessert on a warm cozy night. All these warm comforting flavours combined into a honey yoghurt cake, topped with whipped vanilla Chantilly cream, a ‘honeycomb’ chocolate decoration and cute gum paste honeybees!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare digestive biscuit base
- How to prepare a moist honey yoghurt sponge cake
- How to poach spiced pears with cinnamon sticks and star anise
- How to prepare a honeycomb chocolate garnish and make your own honeybees from gumpaste
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS for each component, but will complete and decorate ONE 6 inch cake individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.