Golden Lava Baked Cheese Tarts (with salted egg yolk!) 10
Golden Lava Baked Cheese Tarts (with salted egg yolk!)
Impress your friends and family this Chinese New Year with these golden lava baked cheese tarts! With a surprise salted egg yolk filling, the golden lava cheese tarts are a cross between the famous cheese tarts from Hokkaido and the popular Chinese “liu sha bao”. Come join us for a fun hands-on class and bring home 10 tarts to share with everyone!
About the course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a shortbread tart dough by hand
- How to prepare a golden lava (“liu sha”) custard filling made with salted egg
- How to make a baked cheese custard filling
- How to assemble and bake the tarts
- Tips on achieving gooey baked cheese layer and “liu sha” consistency
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Preparation of the dough and assembly of the tarts will be done individually.
*Baked cheese custard and golden lava fillings will be prepared in pairs.
*Each student brings home 10 Golden Lava Baked Cheese Tarts
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.