Strawberry Granola Parfait (1-for-1 March Holiday Special) 4
Strawberry Granola Parfait
- 1-For-1 MARCH SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
- Bring your child for free
- Bring a friend or sibling for free.
- Children below 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Siblings or friends between 13-16 and above can work in a pair for the class.
Are you a huge fan of strawberries? One of the best ways to enjoy this popular flavor, for both adults and children alike, is by creating your very own restaurant-level parfaits filled with everything strawberry! In addition, you will be surprised by how easy and delicious it is to make your own granola from a wide variety of healthy ingredients!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make your own homemade granola from scratch using healthy ingredients.
- How to make your own strawberry mousse.
- How to bake a strawberry sponge through a demonstration.
- How to create and decorate your own parfait.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above. For the school holiday classes, children below 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Siblings or friends between 13 and 16 can work in a pair for the class.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each pair of students will go home with 6 strawberry parfaits (3 per person)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the granola and mousse but will portion and create their own parfaits INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.