Pull-Apart Marbled Cupcakes (Kids Class)
Calling all young future pastry chefs! Join us and have a full hands-on experience in making your very own pull-apart cupcakes! Have loads of fun making your very own marbled cupcakes from scratch and decorating them in a shape of a hot-air balloon!
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make Marbled Chocolate Butter Cupcakes
- How to make a Swiss Meringue Buttercream (Demo only)
- Assembly and frosting of the cupcakes
*For the hot-air balloon, gum paste decorations will be pre-made and provided
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 6 -16 Years old
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to make and bake the cupcakes but will frost and decorate their own design INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.