Floral Bouquet (Valentine's Day Special) 5
Floral Cupcake Bouquet
Present your loved ones with a romantic floral cupcake bouquet this Valentine’s day with Baker's Brew! You may choose either baby blue or pastel pink for your personalized creation. The lychee flavored cupcakes with be adorned by rose swiss meringue buttercream. Furthermore, you will also learn how to pipe on your cupcakes in three different styles: rosettes, hydrangeas and blossoms. This romantic creation has a heart in every bite!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and fluffy lychee flavoured cupcake
- How to prepare a rose swiss meringue buttercream (Demo only)
- How to pipe on your cupcakes in 3 styles: Rosettes, hydrangeas, blossoms
*Approx 18-19 Cupcakes Per Bouquet
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
1-for-1 Valentines Day Promo: Students will work in PAIRS to bake their cupcakes and will frost and decorate ONE cupcake bouquet TOGETHER
(Key in PROMO CODE: VDAY50% upon checkout)
Non-Vday Promo: Students will work in PAIRS to bake their cupcakes but will frost and decorate their own cupcake bouquet INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.