6 Adults + 2 Kids (Aged 6 and 9)
Will be making 6 cakes total
Fault Line Marble Cake
Jump onto the latest trend with us to create an Instagramable and elegant fault line marble cake! We have put our own spin on this trending design by incorporating the marble concept both on the inside and exterior of the cake. In this class, you will learn how to prepare a vanilla-chocolate marble cake and to achieve the faultline design using a combination of buttercream and fondant.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a moist and sturdy marble cake
- How to prepare a soft and fluffy swiss meringue buttercream
- How to roll fondant into a marble design
- How to assemble your cake in fault line design
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.