Lemon Barley Chiffon Cake
Join us as we recreate the refreshing summer’s drink into a light and sturdy chiffon cake! Learn how to bake a barley chiffon cake that can be easily replicated at home. You will also learn how to semi frost your chiffon with refreshing lemon Chantilly cream and finish off with candied lemon decoration and barley.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare barley chiffon cake
- How to prepare a lemon chantilly cream
- How to frost a chiffon cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the chiffon cake but will assemble a 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.