Dual Fromage 4 (NEW)
Join us at Baker’s Brews Studio to learn how to make a dual formage cake. Learn the tips and tricks for both baked and chilled cheese cake. Impress your friends and family with a delicious, creamy, smooth baked cheese cake and the light, fluffy, delicate chilled mascarpone mousse top it off with finely grated parmesan cheese all in one! Bring home this 6-inch cake and experience the pleasure of melt-in-your-mouth texture.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Learn how to bake a genoise sponge
- How to prepare baked cheese cake
- How to prepare chilled mascarpone cheese cake
- How to unmold the cheese cake
- How to present your cake
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6-inch Dual Fromage, specially baked by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.