Molten Lava Cake (Private Class- Michael)
Molten Lava Cake
Decadent and luscious molten chocolate center covered by a layer of moist chocolate cake. This class is a must attend if you have always thought that making molten lava cake is difficult. Well, thankfully it’s not! Come and wow your loved ones this festive season, whips up in under an hour, no frills-cheap thrill (but expensive chocolates). Excellent starter for first-timers into baking.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to bake 4 molten lava cakes from scratch
- Tips and tricks on how to achieve the molten lava consistency
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake 8 Molten Lava Cakes. Each student will bring home 4 Molten Lava Cakes, together with 4 Porcelain Ramekins.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.