This elegantly designed Chestnut Cake has all the winter vibes! Chestnuts are packed with high fiber and vitamin C and are relatively low in fat. Wait no more, learn to bake your very own chestnut cake to celebrate and savor this festive season!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and moist chestnut sponge
- How to whip up a nutty chestnut paste (Demo)
- How to prepare crumbles for the additional crunch (Demo)
- How to prepare a honey lemon Chantilly cream
- How to frost and decorate your cake (leaf is for illustrative purposes only)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Chestnut Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.