Alphabet Letter Tart (National Day Edition)
These extremely "Instagrammable" Alphabet Tarts are the newest trend in 2018 and we have given it our very own spin this National Day! These handcrafted tarts are made using a Pâte sablée, which is a basic shortcrust pastry dough for many classic tarts. Students will learn how to roll out and carve 2 pieces of alphabet dough of their choice, bake and then sandwich them in between a piped layer of delicious mascarpone chantilly whipped cream. To add an element of customization for their own tarts, students will also be provided with a variety of fruits and even white macaron shells to paint on! Treat your family and friends at your National Day parties with this impressive dessert!
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare an almond flour Pâte sablée
- How to roll out the tart dough evenly
- How to print templates and carve out the alphabet tart
- How to prepare a vanilla bean mascarpone chantilly cream frosting
- How to pipe the specified design on your tart
- To paint your very own macaron shells and decorate your tart with fresh fruits (Macaron shells will be provided)
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
* Students will work in Pairs to prepare the dough and bake the tart layers but will frost and decorate their own 7" Alphabet Tart INDIVIDUALLY
* Recipe for Macarons will NOT be provided
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.