Adzuki Matcha Cake (NEW!) 9
We have finally added another matcha cake class to please all those matcha lovers out there! This cake has layers of soft matcha sponge, homemade red beans and lightly whipped cream. Every bite of this Japanese-inspired cake is bound to keep you yearning for more.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare red beans from scratch (hands-on)
- How to prepare a soft matcha sponge using the foaming method
- How to whip cream to the right consistency
- Assembling of a layered cake
- Using a stencil for dusting and decorating purposes
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 Inch Square Adzuki Matcha Cake, specially baked and decorated by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.